• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018 Atlanta Braves Season Thread: Offseason

Team is just straight up fun to watch.

I can't wait to watch the Red Sox game tomorrow and not get any work done after lunch.

Big week for the Braves. Playing Boston and Zona while Philly has Miami and NYM.

Had a big chance to put the game away with bases loaded a few times and couldn't get much of anything going. Then bullpen continues to give up runs after Bravos blow chances. Let one slip away today but the last two probably even it out. Hope they get the next few.

Gonna suck pulling hard for the Mets and Marlins but you gotta do what your gotta do. The Red Sox are pretty damn good.

Perhaps we should have given Freeman and Neck a day off somewhere. They seem gassed. Of course, Dansby has had it going and gets drilled in the head last night.

If our previous series’ with the DBacks and Giants is any indication as to how these next two will go we are gonna have to win most of our games vs Philly to win the division.

Perhaps we should have given Freeman and Neck a day off somewhere. They seem gassed. Of course, Dansby has had it going and gets drilled in the head last night.

Freddie getting today off apparently.

Also, day game alert. 12:05 start probably means there will be more Sox fans there than Braves.

Sets the club record in what, half the starts Grissom had at leadoff?

Duda may be the slowest baseball player I've ever seen, and I've seen Prince Fielder play live.

Again, as in first two games, Braves fail to capitalize on multiple opportunities by just not getting hit in scoring opportunity. Sox get 2 out singles with men on and have had several 2 out hits scoring runs in first two games. Braves have not.

unbelievable. This bullpen is hot garbage against good hitting teams. Just no true shutdown guy. Give up 6 runs in 8th to completely blow a 6 run lead. Camargo's error not helping things either.

no pitcher can get anyone out all of a sudden and the killer error by Camargo opens door for another collapse. 6 runs in and only one out

Back