• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018 Atlanta Braves Season Thread: Offseason

Amazing that we're still three and a half games up

Another frustrating game to watch tonight.

Need to significantly upgrade:

1) Bullpen
2) Manager
3) Announcers

Would be really sweet to take the series tomorrow. Head into San Fran with some momentum.

What a play by Dansby to win the game!

Just watched the condensed version of that game. Unreal. Seemed like almost every inning was bases loaded 2 outs, both teams escaped trouble repeatedly. Dansby closing it out with that play was nuts. Good stuff.

1) Bullpen
2) Manager
3) Announcers

So, Snitker may become the Dwayne Casey of MLB by winning Manager of the Year and getting fired all within a couple of weeks? Not going to happen, nor should it.

Acuna is just a monster. That BB% just keeps going up. For a guy who gutted the farm, I'm sure glad Wren left us with Acuna, Ozzie, and Camargo.

Actually picked up a half game after our brutal week with the Phillies having a very easy schedule.

1) Bullpen
2) Manager
3) Announcers

Bullpen definitely, but I like Snitker and the players seem to play hard for him. Whoever gave Francouer a mic needs to be fired along with him...

Nice recovery from that Boston sweep winning 4 of 5 on the WC trip. 5 up.

Thanks, Gnats! Magic number down to 13 with 17 to play after tonight's game.

I'm finally letting myself believe this may actually happen...

6 1/2 game lead. Up 1 1/2 on Colorado for home field advantage in the 1st round.

Back