• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018 Atlanta Braves Season Thread: Offseason

Freddie also seems to found his groove again. Ozzie has been pretty terrible in the second half, so we need him to get going.

3 outs from going to just 4 for magic #. And great to see Vizcaino back as that really helps bullpen.

I keep having this recurring thought that we clinch Saturday while also beating ND and I am a victim of spontaneous combustion.

Washington eliminated, and Philly pretty much done.

3 1/2 behind Chicago and up 1/2 on LA, who are losing tonight.

Obviously I'll be watching football tomorrow also, but for some reason the national Fox game in New England is Cards/Giants. Is there any way to watch us clinch? Does the Fox Sports Go app show both if I go that route?

Last edited:
Obviously I'll be watching football tomorrow also, but for some reason the national Fox game in New England is Cards/Giants. Is there any way to watch us clinch? Does the Fox Sports Go app show both if I go that route?

If you have spectrum I'll send you my login so you can watch in NE..

If you have spectrum I'll send you my login so you can watch in NE..

Thanks dude. I have Fios. My mom is in SC so I've used her Spectrum but have to mirror my phone feed. Is there an easier way?

In the Triad, Fox has the UNC-Pitt football game listed at 1:00! Any idea if it will be shown elsewhere? I wanted to DVR before heading to the Wake game in case we clinch. I guess a replay on the Fox Sports Go app(if they even show big Fox games) is my best option.

Back