• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018 Atlanta Braves Season Thread: Offseason

When I die please make sure my obit says that being a Braves and Deac fan was the cause.

I don’t know if I’ve ever seen a smaller strike zone than this ump.

Good God Almighty that game just took 5 years off my life.

Common thought seems to be y'all go Folty on short rest tomorrow.

Rich Hill for the Dodgers

In Atlanta for work so I got to go to the game last night. The atmosphere when Acuna hit the grand slam........incredible.

Nice stadium, the Braves monument park in the back is small but very classy.

Still going to be an incredibly tall order with the huge Advantage the Dodgers will have in game 5 but it would be nice to get the series back there and put some pressure on them

Very surprised that Foltys is pitching on only 3 days rest when have a fully rested Teheran who really pitched well for the most part in his last 4 or 5 starts. The good news is the way he rotated his pitchers so much going only 1-2 innings last night that I assume all would be available for today's game as well if needed.

Very surprised that Foltys is pitching on only 3 days rest when have a fully rested Teheran who really pitched well for the most part in his last 4 or 5 starts. The good news is the way he rotated his pitchers so much going only 1-2 innings last night that I assume all would be available for today's game as well if needed.
He only pitched 2 innings game 1

Horrible coaching staying with Touki so long. Braves need to package a bunch of their middling pitchers and try to get a true stud. Way too much mediocrity on this staff. Granted Dodgers are loaded, but still need a couple shut down pitchers and they might have one in Foltys.

Surely you're not saying the Braves need to trade Touki.

Back