• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018 Atlanta Braves Season Thread: Offseason

You can walk into STP without a ticket if you enter through First and Third. I am not saying I did this, but when the line to get in is long it is a nice alternative.

Vizcaino just walked in the winning run in the 10th.

Wild pitch to Story and a great mound visit from Hernandez and he never threw another strike. Are we ever not on wrong side of replay?

Also, not sure I love only getting 6-7 innings of Tucker’s bat in these tight games.

Just a terrible end to the game. Had a bad feeling when we tied the game up but stranded the go ahead run. That was our best shot there. Thought Vizcaino was too cute with runners at second and third. He didn't just walk the winning run in but pitched around a guy with two strikes. I know matchups and all but shit. Make them hit in a run.

Love him throwing the CU, let alone commanding it.

Dansby and Newk putting it together would be huge.

The bullpen seems pretty good. Carle is MONTE.

And a shit call that should've been overturned and wasn't. I wish they'd get rid of replay.

They also missed a blatant balk top of 11. Didn't come set. Would've scored a run.

Good to get the win. Tough to call it a good win. Blown save and a shit ton of runners left on. Still good to win.

Back