• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018 Atlanta Braves Season Thread: Offseason

I looked at Freeman’s game log yesterday because I could not remember him pitching a scoreless inning since May. It has actually happened. I must have missed those rare occasions.

Not gonna lie, sweeping the Cards in St Louis feels pretty damn good. CHOP ON BABY!

They looked like ass. Bad defense, bad bullpen decisions, mostly quiet on offense except for when the game was in hand or we went with Moylan in a high leverage situation. Viz is supposed to be back today which I hope means Moylan is finally done as a Brave but you know Wisler will get optioned or something. Minter has been in a groove the last couple of weeks.

This stretch is crucial after we crapped the bed against the bottom feeders. Philly isn't fading. We already know what the problem is and it's not going to change. I hope AA is on the phones because there is no reason to wait another 3-4 weeks on this.

Called up Michael Reed and Evan Phillips. Wisler back to Gwinnett and Moylan to DL. Hope this helps!

Acuna with a go ahead HR that barely clears the wall. Braves win in 11!

I’ve been on the road all night and that was an awesome highlight to come home to. ACUÑA MATATA BABY!

I was honestly just hoping that we didn’t get swept up there this week, pretty happy no matter what happens the rest of he series..

Back