• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018 Atlanta Braves Season Thread: Offseason

That was a fun game. I did not have a lot of hope when it was 5-0.

For those of you in Atlanta, after the game I went to a restaurant in Marietta called Spring that was quite nice.

That is a great first win that shows the grit of this team. We will need it. Markakis 162 walk offs?

Tie game! Preston Tucker clutch so far. If we also play 15 innings and lose like Wake just did then someone may need to check on my mental stability.

Terrible fucking slide. Inexcusable for a pinch runner. Tough overturn on replay. But damn what a shit slide.

To the 11th. I'm really starting to fear both of my teams losing in extras on the same night.

Tonight has been a nice combo of us raking, and the Phils looking like a JV team fundamentally.

Walt Weiss 2-0 as manager! I completely respect Snit going crazy tonight.

It's kinda sad to watch Teheran pitch these days. Just nibbles around the edges because anything in the zone gets hammered.

Carle looked great last night.

It's kinda sad to watch Teheran pitch these days. Just nibbles around the edges because anything in the zone gets hammered.

Carle looked great last night.

Yeah, when Julio has to throw strikes they get hammered. Is his velocity down that much? No movement?

We should just start him away from STP. He pitched fairly well on the road last year but got hammered at home.

Back