• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018 Atlanta Braves Season Thread: Offseason

Third best game score in the MLB this year. First CG in 712 days by a brave.

DeacsOrDie - can I get an update on your feelings towards Mike? Last 3 starts: 22 IP, 11 hits, 6 walks, 2 ER, 23K

See above.

Folty's pitch sequence to Harper on the last at bat was nasty. Three fastballs, 97, 95, 99, to go up 1-2 and then a 89 mph slider that Harper was a mile in front of.

Young pitchers growing into what we all had hoped they could be. Love it. Folty was smoking last night. Those pitch speeds in the 9th are ace, top of the league type stuff. Hope he can keep it up!

Yea the Braves announcers were definitely getting a little giddy making comparisons to Scherzer. Normally that would be typical ridiculous Braves homer announcing, but when Folty is throwing 97-99 smoke in the 9th making Harper look silly you start to get a little excited again as a Braves fan with these young guns starting to come into their own. Long season so hopefully can continue positive mo,

That swinging strike call on Soto was hilarious. Not even close. Let’s win this so I can bask in the DC Twitter tears.

No Viz or Winkler following a CG SHO? I guess they warmed up after pitching twice in a row? No offense since the 5th but Socolovich doesn’t belong on 40 man. Snitker will keep losing with these guys if AA let’s him.

Back