• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018 Atlanta Braves Season Thread: Offseason

So I should be watching this season, huh?

The one year I didn't get the T-Mobile/mlb.tv package, haha.

Anyone know why the game isn't available on foxsportsgo tonight? Looks like the whole series is blacked out.

Anyone know why the game isn't available on foxsportsgo tonight? Looks like the whole series is blacked out.

Yeah, this kinda pissed me off, too.

I usually access via my tablet, but when I checked online through the computer here, it showed it as being available?

:/

Yeah, this kinda pissed me off, too.

I usually access via my tablet, but when I checked online through the computer here, it showed it as being available?

:/

Says tonight’s game is on ESPN+

Maybe that’s why people are having blackout issues?

Small sample size and all that... but are we possibly looking at a playoff team?

1st place, first time in FOUR YEARS. Enjoy it while it lasts boys, go bravos.

Second HR of the year for Acuna and it's a monster shot. 451 feet to left, exit velociy 112 MPH. Beast.

That was a fun series. Outstanding pitching and hitting. Outscored the mets 21-2.

2018 Atlanta Braves Season Thread: first place!

Can’t be sustained but we’ve scored 31 runs and had 48 hits in 4 games with current batting order.

Last edited:
Back