• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Men’s Golf

Shake

Reaction score
We are currently not even ranked in the top 25. We have the best practice facility and home golf course in the nation and both are on campus.

I wonder if we’ll ever get back to winning ACC Championships and competing for National Championships. I know college golf is much more competitive now but it’s been 20 plus years since we won an ACC title.

Wow, that sucks. golf and basketball; two sports we always competed so well in.

We have a golf course on campus? How did I miss that development? Don't tell DR we used up valuable land on which his on campus arena could have been built.

Old Town Club...it has more Wake pics and other cool things than the Joel does

We did...have been on a steady drop since the fall season closed and we got waxed in our first 2 spring events.

It appears the Haas apologists are becoming as rare as the Manning apologists. Guy should have been gone years ago. Have been saying it since 2011.

Back