• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Crawford & Moore enter the Draft

I believe Deacon guard C.J. Harris has had a very nice European career ever since he graduated in 2013. He has played in the German league, a Latvian team and in the 2015-16 season was with a Polish team that won the Cup and he was named the MVP. I believe currently he is in the Turkish Super League. Hard to say what monies he makes, but I would say he has done well.

Dude, there are literally dozens of ex wake players in Europe right now. J gray and big e are still there. He'll, David weaver was there until a year or two ago

Very true. But I can consider a likely scenario for both Crawford and Moore where they stay in whatever draft scenario they perceive they are in and play in the G-League or overseas. That way they can try to make the guaranteed $75,000 salary and hope to improve enough to garner a couple of 10 day contracts. Or they could always go overseas.

G league salaries are $19,500 (B-Level) and $26,000 (A-Level) my dude.

$75,000 is if you sign a two-way with a NBA team.

The $75K is his G-League salary. When they go to the NBA, they get NBA minimums. This could elevate that number to $275K or more.

I would not be shocked at all if Robinson plays himself into the 1st Round.

I'll always have a soft spot for CJ and Travis McKie

Especially Travis. Dude survived four years with asshat as his head coach. Was he our only scholarship, 4-year player to do that?

ETA: Tabb was only other player in that class, so yeah.

Last edited:
Especially Travis. Dude survived four years with asshat as his head coach. Was he our only scholarship, 4-year player to do that?

ETA: Tabb was only other player in that class, so yeah.

Wasn't that the class with JT Terrel, Chennault and Desrosiers as well?

bz was so bad

he made everyone transfer and then his next class was chase fischer, anthony fields, and daniel green lol

So far, 97 players with eligibility have declared for the draft (29 of those have hired an agent). There are still a ton more than are expected to declare (Brunson and Bridges from Nova; Carter and Duval from Duke; 5 players from KY among others). That doesn't count seniors (Grayson Allen, Kieta Bates-Diop, the Ukrainian on KS, that will get drafted) the multiple international players that will get drafted. There are only 60 spots in this musical game of chairs.

Dude, there are literally dozens of ex wake players in Europe right now. J gray and big e are still there. He'll, David weaver was there until a year or two ago

The ironic part of this, is that classes like French lit, were reason's why Wake was so difficult to recruit at. Now they only have to learn Polish, Latvian, Turkish or any number of other languages to survive everyday life overseas.

The $75K is his G-League salary. When they go to the NBA, they get NBA minimums. This could elevate that number to $275K or more.

If you sign a two-way contract.

There are 57 two-way contracts right now, per gleague.nba.com.

It's apparently hard to find the total # of G League players without counting rosters, so I eyeballed about 12 players on an average roster, then multiplied that by the number of teams (26). That gets us roughly 312 players or so in the G League?

57/312 = 0.183

So roughly 82 percent of G Leaguers are getting paid either $19,500 or $26,000.

Back