• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Crawford & Moore enter the Draft

I believe the combine invites go out on Friday. I wonder if he will have any regret in his decision when he doesn't get one.

In all honesty, did Doral hit a single shot this year outside of 8 feet? I think i remember him shooting a few elbow jump shots, and all of them missing (except for maybe one he luckily banked in from straight away). There just isn't a place for a slow 6'11" guy who can't score the ball unless he dunks. His best case scenario in the league is a guy like Drummond or DeAndre, but those kind of players are SO much quicker and lighter on their feet than Doral it isn't even a remotely close comparison. Its like Keyshawn Woods to DiVincenzo kind of quickness comparison. You know you have probably made a mistake when a guy like DiVincenzo is not hiring an agent, yet a guy like Moore is. I am still completely shocked by the decision.

It really can't be understated....this guy isn't hiring an agent....

Yet a guy who averaged 11 pts and 9 rebounds on a 11-20 team, and can't shoot outside of 6 feet IS hiring an agent....:plos: The basketball gods really hate Wake Forest for some reason.

Last edited:
This is a dumb post.

I thought the use of a shitty outdoor european court was funny, and its meant to be a joke. But hey, everybody has their own sense of humor. I've previously stated I think he will likely be in the G League, so obviously I don't literally picture him playing on an outdoor court in Belarus. Still, the idea of that is funny to me however unrealistic it is.

I thought the use of a shitty outdoor european court was funny, and its meant to be a joke. But hey, everybody has their own sense of humor. I've previously stated I think he will likely be in the G League, so obviously I don't literally picture him playing on an outdoor court in Belarus. Still, the idea of that is funny to me however unrealistic it is.

Yeah, it’s just not very clever.

Moore will have the opportunity to make decent money overseas next year if he chooses to do so (he should go overseas as opposed to playing in the G-League). Hopefully he will make the right call this time. Interesting article from a few years back that has some similarities (although in my opinion Wood was a much better NBA prospect at that time than Moore is now).

https://lasvegassun.com/news/2015/jul/12/what-happens-when-you-dont-get-drafted/

As a reminder to the kind of player Wood was (that didn't get drafted)

Really funny you mention Wood. I wasn't familiar with him and went to a Greensboro Swarm game last year and thought, man that dude can ball. How is he not in the league?

Meanwhile Gerald Wilkins old ass was still on the squad which led me to believe either that dude is broke af or he just really likes basketball.

Meanwhile Gerald Wilkins old ass was still on the squad which led me to believe either that dude is broke af or he just really likes basketball.
Ha, think you mean Damien Wilkins.

Damien Wilkins was on the Pacers roster to start the season. He has reason to hang on. Even if his NBA career is over, playing for a local G-League team is a good way to make some cash while staying in shape and traveling. Not a bad gig for a guy who made some money in his 20s.

Back