• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Crawford & Moore enter the Draft

You, along with others get too caught up in rankings and stars as if that’s priority no. 1 to a successful season. You keep forgetting they’re getting coached by DM.

Not at all, but many of us aren't as irrational as you are.

Jaylen Hoard is the higher ranked recruit and is more talented entering WF but they're closer than some people are implying. JH is composite #28, CB was #36. It is not like you are comparing a firm 4* #75 player and a 5* top 10 overall guy.

If they both leave, there will barely be enough players to practice. With Manning's ability to underperform his talent, next year could be early BZ years bad.

I don't think they will leave, but if they do, Manning needs to go with them. He is obviously not building anything. The foundation is crumbling faster than the bricks can be laid. If we are starting over, let's do it with a young competent coach.

What is so irrational? I based my opinion from a pattern I’ve witnessed in 4 years under manning.

You are 99% negative. That is irrational and blind.

Danny needs to win this year or leave, but the reality is, he hasn't been as bad you constantly post.

Forgive me for not being overly positive regarding the product that is wake forest basketball. I salute you for fighting the good fight. I genuinely do, rj. It is just difficult to show positivity towards wake basketball when my 2 eyes have witnessed such atrocities the last 7 of 8 years. Damn near 6 twenty loss seasons over those 8 years. Again, I apologize for not being as strong as you are. We really need you to keep fighting for negative people everywhere.

I haven't hesitated to say we had a shitty season this year and that Danny has to put up or shut up next year.

Next year, we will have the most talented team we've had since Dino left. Barring wild injuries, there will be no excuse to not to succeed.

Could be close to Top 25.

Learn the meanings of words. Could is not a definitive statement.

Learn nuance. It's still an absolutely ridiculous statement.

You are 99% negative. That is irrational and blind.

Danny needs to win this year or leave, but the reality is, he hasn't been as bad you constantly post.
I mean I’m he reality is Danny has three 20 loss seasons. That’s really horrible anyway you want to paint it. I apreatiate the positivity though?

Says the guy who thinks we could be preseason top 25.

I keep seeing this thrown around at random times as a joke. I’ve been wondering where it originated. Was it for real rj?

Some on this board are vastly overrating how much the average RCSI #26-30 player and RCSI #71-80 player contribute in their freshman seasons. A freshman RCSI #26-30 player is a really nice piece but certainly not a lock to be a team changer in year 1.

OTOH I think the improvement of C. Brown is likely being underrated. Should make a jump.

I keep seeing this thrown around at random times as a joke. I’ve been wondering where it originated. Was it for real rj?
Not gonna go find the post, but he said something along the lines of "We could be preseason top 25 (or close to it)." As if the word "could" saves him in RJ's mind. It's an absolutely ridiculous premise.

Some on this board are vastly overrating how much the average RCSI #26-30 player and RCSI #71-80 player contribute in their freshman seasons. A freshman RCSI #26-30 player is a really nice piece but certainly not a lock to be a team changer in year 1.

OTOH I think the improvement of C. Brown is likely being underrated. Should make a jump.
Agreed. Some are treating Hoard like he's a top 3 recruit in the whole class. Curious to see what Chaundee looks like next year.

I said we couldbe Top 25 or close to it.

The statement is 100% about nuance, but Ayo refuses to admit it. As it doesn't fit his nonsensical needs.

Doral is the opposite sort of player that NBA teams are looking for now

Back