• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Crawford & Moore enter the Draft

That’s what I thought too. Just posted by Wake twitter at 4:30 though

I watch a ton of nba basketball, and would be extremely surprised if either is drafted

The Friday afternoon news dump. Good for both of them for doing it this way. Hopefully both get good truthful advice and feedback

They're juniors and didn't hire agents. What's wrong with them testing their draft stock?

This seems like a non-story until either hires an agent.

I don't see either being drafted, but they could get good feedback. I guess it would be so Wake Forest for both to stay in the draft

The harm is my blood pressure. Don’t want to stink next year as well.

In news that matters just as much, I also entered the NBA draft today

Shit, guys, for all we know Danny Manning might have encouraged them to put their names in. Sometimes it helps to hear your weaknesses from someone other than your direct boss. Especially if those outside critics can give you reliable feedback that will significantly change your eventual career prospects.

Shit, guys, for all we know Danny Manning might have encouraged them to put their names in. Sometimes it helps to hear your weaknesses from someone other than your direct boss. Especially if those outside critics can give you reliable feedback that will significantly change your eventual career prospects.

Good idea actually.

If you aren’t invited to the draft camp in Chicago, do players even get a chance to play in front of scouts? I assume if you dont get invite, your feedback comes from scouts watching video of your games. Is that correct?

Back