• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

How Can I F—k With Him? —Trump’s War on Amazon and the Washington Post

WakeForestRanger

Reaction score

This is what conservatives have always wanted, a Republican President who goes out of his way to harm successful businesses.

IMG_7269.jpg

But it was totally OK when Obama weaponized the IRS against conservatives? How the tables have turned.

my next door neighbor is a huge Trump supporter and also a complete shopaholic (hoarder perhaps) who gets probably 10 amazon packages a week delivered to her. Will be interesting to see what she does here.

my next door neighbor is a huge Trump supporter and also a complete shopaholic (hoarder perhaps) who gets probably 10 amazon packages a week delivered to her. Will be interesting to see what she does here.

When in doubt, they will always choose trump. Is it time for a “Christian” online retailer to step up?

When in doubt, they will always choose trump. Is it time for a “Christian” online retailer to step up?

Yeah. Don't be surprised when Hobby Lobby announces their competing service.

But it was totally OK when Obama weaponized the IRS against conservatives? How the tables have turned.

Weaponized them into midterm losses and a congressional minority and eventual loss of the White House for his party? Oh yeah that was some sinister shit

Probably we should talk about Benghazi too? That (also) ginned up controversy is about as relevant.

trump is just a vindictive asshole. Bezoar should offer to buy some of trump’s properties to piss him off more.

Back