• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018 Masters Contest - Entries due Thursday by 8am

Sleepy

Joakim Blom
Reaction score
THE MASTERS, a tradition unlike any other

FORMAT: Listed below are most of the golfers participating in the The Masters. You need to pick 6 of them with a total value of 400 or more. Pick carefully - your team will end up "missing the cut" if more than two of your golfers miss the cut in the event! To make your selections, send me a PM with the golfers' names and point values.

SCORING: Your score will be the aggregate of your best four golfers. Since you have to have at least four scores counting, if more than two of your golfers miss the cut, so does your team. There are also "bonus points" at the end of the tournament. If you've got the champion golfer on your team, it's -5. The runner-up gets you -3, and having the third-place golfer gets you -1 off your score.

DEADLINE: All entries must be sent to me by 8:00 AM Thursday, April 5th.

Top Players:
GolferPoints
Dustin Johnson0
Jordan Spieth0
Justin Thomas0
Rory McIlroy0
Tiger Woods0
Bubba Watson15
Justin Rose15
Phil Mickelson15
Jason Day20
Rickie Fowler20
Jon Rahm30
Paul Casey30
Sergio Garcia30
Alex Noren40
Hideki Matsuyama40
Henrik Stenson45
Matt Kuchar45
Patrick Reed50
Tommy Fleetwood50
Ian Poulter60
Marc Leishman60
Adam Scott65
Bryson DeChambeau65
Louis Oosthuizen65
Thomas Pieters70
Charley Hoffman80
Patrick Cantlay80
Tyrrell Hatton80
Brian Harman90
Xander Schauffele90
Branden Grace100
Daniel Berger100
Kevin Kisner100
Rafa Cabrera Bello100
Tony Finau100
Cameron Smith125
Charl Schwartzel125
Kevin Chappell125
Kiradech Aphibarnrat125
Pat Perez125
Russell Henley125
Ryan Moore125
Zach Johnson125

Other Players - Each worth 150 Points:

Golfer
Adam Hadwin
Ángel Cabrera
Austin Cook
Bernd Wiesberger
Bernhard Langer
Billy Horschel
Brendan Steele
Chez Reavie
Danny Willett
Doc Redman
Doug Ghim
Dylan Frittelli
Francesco Molinari
Fred Couples
Gary Woodland
Haotong Li
Harry Ellis
Ian Woosnam
Jason Dufner
Jhonattan Vegas
Jimmy Walker
Joaquin Niemann
José María Olazábal
Kyle Stanley
Larry Mize
Mark O’Meara
Martin Kaymer
Matt Parziale
Matthew Fitzpatrick
Mike Weir
Patton Kizzire
Ross Fisher
Sandy Lyle
Satoshi Kodaira
Shubhankar Sharma
Si Woo Kim
Ted Potter Jr.
Trevor Immelman
Vijay Singh
Webb Simpson
Wesley Bryan
Yusaku Miyazato
Yuta Ikeda
Yuxin Lin

Last edited:
Woosnam is listed twice in other players. I assume one of those is supposed to be Poulter?

Tiger shouldn't be 0 points, that is ridiculous. I mean I know he's Tiger Woods and looked better then anybody thought he would to this point, but still that's just crazy.

No one should be 0. The lowest odds are 10-1.

But Sleepy is the BEST for doing this!!! Thanks!!

wooohoo. glad you are doing it again.

SORRY I WASN'T GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU, WAKEFOREST FAN.

just kidding, thanks for running sleepy. i was going to give you until this afternoon before i begrudgingly posted it. my numbers were more generous though...

SORRY I WASN'T GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU, WAKEFOREST FAN.

just kidding, thanks for running sleepy. i was going to give you until this afternoon before i begrudgingly posted it. my numbers were more generous though...

haha
that wasn't what i was saying. you did a great job filling in. i'm just glad it's back.

No one should be 0. The lowest odds are 10-1.

But Sleepy is the BEST for doing this!!! Thanks!!

Oh yeah, I'm not ragging on him. It's just crazy that a guy coming off back surgeries who's played what 4 tournaments and hasn't won anything in a long while is 0 points, even if he is Tiger Woods. That said, I'm really on the fence whether to take Tiger. I really think he might struggle a little bit, but it would also be so Tiger Woods to contend on Sunday and maybe even win the thing.

Oh yeah, I'm not ragging on him. It's just crazy that a guy coming off back surgeries who's played what 4 tournaments and hasn't won anything in a long while is 0 points, even if he is Tiger Woods. That said, I'm really on the fence whether to take Tiger. I really think he might struggle a little bit, but it would also be so Tiger Woods to contend on Sunday and maybe even win the thing.

Well, during the practice rounds he eagles #2 and both par 5s on the back, soooooo yeah. He's got that going for him....which is nice.

In at 400. Let's hope DJ is avoiding all staircases this week.

Back