• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Jordan Brand Classic - 5PM EST on ESPN2, Jaylen Hoard playing

Yes, because we should make decisions based on worst possible outcomes.

Yes. You should consider the worst and best that could feasibly happen. Both point toward firing Manning now.

Yes. You should consider the worst and best that could feasibly happen. Both point toward firing Manning now.

This is a new one....so you are saying that if Crawford and Moore return, we sign a good post grad guard, we get SKJ to transfer to Wake from Kentucky, and we are a top 25 team next year (and most likely enter the following season as a top 25 team)...that would point towards Manning being fired.

I realized you had gone into a dark place, but I didn't realize just how far the rabbit hole you had gone. I think even the most optimistic of WFU basketball fans understand that Manning could very well bomb, and end up with 10-15 wins this year and be fired. That is possible. What i didnt know is that there was a puddleglum out there that would think winning 22+ and securing a good class for 19 (which is the 'best' that could happen) would also point towards us firing Manning.

Good luck with that PH. I can't reason with that kind of gloom and doom.

This is a new one....so you are saying that if Crawford and Moore return, we sign a good post grad guard, we get SKJ to transfer to Wake from Kentucky, and we are a top 25 team next year (and most likely enter the following season as a top 25 team)...that would point towards Manning being fired.

I realized you had gone into a dark place, but I didn't realize just how far the rabbit hole you had gone. I think even the most optimistic of WFU basketball fans understand that Manning could very well bomb, and end up with 10-15 wins this year and be fired. That is possible. What i didnt know is that there was a puddleglum out there that would think winning 22+ and securing a good class for 19 (which is the 'best' that could happen) would also point towards us firing Manning.

Good luck with that PH. I can't reason with that kind of gloom and doom.

Full speed ahead, buddy. Full speed ahead.

Back