• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Offseason Basketball Thread: Deacs in Inaugural Myrtle Beach Invitational

It's incomprehensible to me that Melo has been on campus for over a year now, and THAT'S what his shot looks like.

Melo is Greg McClinton. No one can convince me otherwise at this point.

From Ryan Horn’s IG. Submitted without comment.

a619fdbfd40c434f6634d108634d40a5.jpg

I’d be shocked if any stats-based website forecasts us to be anything other than shitty considering how much production we lost from a shitty team last year.

I’d take the over on 12 (and 4).

I’d be shocked if any stats-based website forecasts us to be anything other than shitty considering how much production we lost from a shitty team last year.

I’d take the over on 12 (and 4).

One of the additions should be huge upgrade (Hoard). Another could mean very little dropoff (Jamie Lewis-if healthy). Another big ? is how well does Sarr replace Moore's production?

One of the additions should be huge upgrade (Hoard). Another could mean very little dropoff (Jamie Lewis-if healthy). Another big ? is how well does Sarr replace Moore's production?

OK, but KP and other stats-based projections aren’t going to be kind. Only Hoard will register on KP, and probably not much.

Predicting very little drop off from Crawford to Jamie Lewis would be... unwise

Predicting very little drop off from Crawford to Jamie Lewis would be... unwise

Yeah, but this is how we roll...when it comes to Wake Forest Basketball we only have hope and change.

We weren’t even sure what joe dukes real name was but thought he’d slide into CP3’s void.

Shamaine Dukes right?

Back