• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Offseason Basketball Thread: Deacs in Inaugural Myrtle Beach Invitational

As Les Johns pointed out on Twitter, this is what Keyshawn said prior to his second year at Wake, "The biggest difference is the cohesiveness. We’re more together this year. We all get along & do things outside of campus. We all get along on the court."

Yeah you always hear those comments during the honeymoon phase. Be it a new team, new job, new relationship, etc.

Can we have a TIMEOUT?

I'd like to for a public service. This one might be able to let God balance that time you cheated on your wife go or maybe when you ran your neighbor's dog.

Could someone PLEASE, PLEASE find a friend for Racer? Or how about a hobby?

Racer is a DISASTER and is the board's Rudy Guliani...rather than noun, verb, 9/11...with Racer it's noun, verb, it's RJ's fault

SCOURING the internet to find nearly five year old posts that reference usual suspects trying to be funny is a LOUD, LOUD cry for help.

Please help Racer.

If you can't find him a friend or a hobby, maybe you can find a tool that will pull out the stick that is plunged so far up his ass that when he shits it gives him brown moustache.

Keyshawn seems like a guy who doesn't accept a lot of personal responsibility. The grass is always greener somewhere else for him, and it can't possibly be that he is the one killing the grass.

Dude is on his third college team. And seriously, what else is he going to say? "I really wish I hadn't left Wake Forest, I got along way better with my teammates there." This is a non story.

Has the whole midnight madness thing died out with teams now? I had idea it was time for teams to start practice. Used to you’d be hearing about all the midnight madnesses?

Keyshawn seems like a guy who doesn't accept a lot of personal responsibility. The grass is always greener somewhere else for him, and it can't possibly be that he is the one killing the grass.

I suspect that this is an accurate assessment.

His on-court demeanor last season was something akin to a severe thunderstorm.

Bet it is a little bit of both
Bad chemistry and coaches not able to gin up chemistry.

Also, his dad is further away from columbus than winston. A plus for osu over us
Diatance

Bet it is a little bit of both
Bad chemistry and coaches not able to gin up chemistry.

Also, his dad is further away from columbus than winston. A plus for osu over us
Diatance

Other than the 2016 recruiting class (and maybe this one depending on how things turn out), this is the most damning thing I’ve seen during Manning’s tenure.

Back