• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Offseason Basketball Thread: Deacs in Inaugural Myrtle Beach Invitational

Given Lorng isn’t listed, it makes me feel pretty good to see that Lewis has been issued a number.

Not saying it means he’ll be any good... Just glad he’ll (apparently) be at Wake.

Lorngh never signed a LOI, nor has he been announced as an incoming member of the team by Wake Forest Athletic Communications. Reasons unknown.

Lorngh never signed a LOI, nor has he been announced as an incoming member of the team by Wake Forest Athletic Communications. Reasons unknown.

There were some hints about academic qualification for Lorng. Considering he is from France, originally went to a small Christian School in rural eastern Kentucky and then transferred to Hargrave, not surprising there could be some issues with his transcript.

This is where we are as a program. We recruited and took a commit from another Rondale type talent with a questionable transcript.

This is where we are as a program. We recruited and took a commit from another Rondale type talent with a questionable transcript.

To be fair, Rondale was the 6th man for a team that made it to the Round of 32 of the NCAA tournament.

It's going to be awkward for Brandon Childress when he is gearing up for his senior year and we have a brand new coaching staff.

Nevada has a weird situation now with pretty much everyone coming back... 13 scholarships for 15 players. Will be very interesting to see how they fix that.

Nevada will likely be a preseason Top 10 team. They currently have the eighth best title odds on at least one offshore site

Ehab Amin not going to Nevada after all. Down to 14... Will need to make one more cut.

Louisville and NCSU (among others) were on Ehab... No room at NCSU, so maybe Louisville makes a run at him.

Sadly the Winston Salem journal is not viewable from the EU, anything surprising (other than journalnow has not updated it’s privacy policies).

In short: still no plan or vision. "We just want to win" but zero insight into how he plans to achieve that.

Link doesn't show on mobile Twitter imbed for some reason:

https://t.co/SfRAypmQ2V?amp=1

Thanks. Couldn’t figure out how to get it to show up when posting in Tapatalk.

Also, when I say it’s worth a read, I mean that it’s ostensibly the annual post-season interview.

I don’t mean that Manning says anything all that interesting.

Still actively recruiting for this season, but we knew that.

My concern is that he doesn’t seem to feel any pressure... I hope that’s just a show for the media, because last season was a disaster that can’t be repeated.

Back