• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Offseason Basketball Thread: Deacs in Inaugural Myrtle Beach Invitational

Tall #30 - Sarr
Short #30 - Lewis
#33 - Mucius
#43 - Torry Johnson
#23 - Chaundee
#34 - Okeke

Last edited:
...And I’m already excited about basketball season.

I mean, tough to take much from that video, but I still don’t think we’ll suck. I think we’ll be better than expectations. I also think it’ll be a fun team that is easy to root for.

I’m probably just slow, but I like Manning and I still think he can succeed at Wake.

...And I’m already excited about basketball season.

I mean, tough to take much from that video, but I still don’t think we’ll suck. I think we’ll be better than expectations. I also think it’ll be a fun team that is easy to root for.

I’m probably just slow, but I like Manning and I still think he can succeed at Wake.

I agree with all of this. Think he can, unsure if he will. 2019 recruiting class will tell us a lot.

It really sucks that Craw and Doral didn't return. We'd have a helluva team this year.

These are the hoops version of the Fresh Deacs.

I'm holding out hope. It'll probably hurt me in the long run....But Go Deacs

Unless they're posting up a chair placed underneath the basket, these videos don't tell us a thing.

Unless they're posting up a chair placed underneath the basket, these videos don't tell us a thing.

It's an interesting phenomenon. Post one practice video (with a lot of missed shots) and suddenly folks who had started to join the reality train since the season ended get their hopes up that something magical and highly unlikely is going to happen.

It's an interesting phenomenon. Post one practice video (with a lot of missed shots) and suddenly folks who had started to join the reality train since the season ended get their hopes up that something magical and highly unlikely is going to happen.

I have no idea how that video could inspire encouragement for the upcoming season.

Who are the khaki docker bros sitting across the court on the bleachers?

Les says there is another practice video he will post today where they shoot better. I think it includes Hoard. Hope it inspires more confidence.

Les says there is another practice video he will post today where they shoot better. I think it includes Hoard. Hope it inspires more confidence.

Ol' Les not doing the boys any favors putting out that first video.

2 parts of that video excite me:

1- Sarr has beefed up and is clearly going to be able to bang*, as well as be used as a stretch 5.
2- Jamie Lewis exists and looks pretty smooth

2 parts of that video excite me:

1- Sarr has beefed up and is clearly going to be able to bang*, as well as be used as a stretch 5.
2- Jamie Lewis exists and looks pretty smooth

If Jamie Lewis is capable of backup PG minutes (or more) Crawford will not be missed from the ball handling standpoint. Still need guys to replace his points.

Back