• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest TBT Team

I don’t know the competition level, but Codi did very well in his league last year

Looked on their website. Apparently a team of international all stars has won three of the four tournaments.

How do we get the word out on this more? We slipped again in the rankings - not a sure thing we even get in right now. Down to 6th.

Assuming this has been shared on the sunshine Facebook page?

We'll be announcing player #9 tomorrow.

Voting ends on June 1, so we'll need to stay in the top 9 in the South to get in (currently 5th, but competition is very close behind).

Get your spouses, work friends, family to sign up:
https://thetournament.com/teams/wake-nation-wake-forest-alumni
(if they use your link, you can get a larger share of the prize money, I'm simply posting the general link above so no one is getting extra points from you signing up above)

The 1st / 2nd Rounds are July 13-15 at VCU (ESPN3)

The Super 16 / Elite 8 are July 26-29 at Georgia State (ESPN/ESPN2)

The Semis/Championship are at Morgan State August 2 & 3 (ESPN/ESPN2)

If there was anyway we could get Ish to run the point then this team would be legit. I don't think that is possible though. CMM is probably the best option at this point.

CP has to play tonight.

Back