• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest TBT Team

unfortunately, DT did not get all of his credentials in and we were forced to fill the roster spot while we still had time (it would cost $1,000 to add a plyer after the June 1 deadline).

Please keep in mind that we extended a long invite list and were not in any position to turn anyone away.

Ohh, DT.

Is Josh Howard the best (former) player in this entire tournament? If he is in shape...

I don't know of another former NBA all-star in the event; however, regardless of how in shape Josh is, he is not able to play at that level

How do you guys like our logo?

309n04h.jpg

Last edited:
The only recollection I have of Anthony Gurley is the name itself. No memory of him on the floor at all, but apparently he's a marksman.

He was one of Skip's last recruits. Played a little at Wake. Went back to New England after Skip died. Played well at UMass.

Is Josh Howard the best (former) player in this entire tournament? If he is in shape...

Josh may be the best player individually but Wake the Nation is only 6th in their region in their "experience level" rating (65). I haven't seen how that number os determined. ATL Allstars and VCU alum teams lead in the region.

Team Challenge ALS has the highest experience rating at 103. They won it all last year.

How are the player salaries determined? Why are some at $1? And what sorts of credentials does DT have to meet that he didn’t?

Aaron Rountree is playing for the Iona alum team.

Devin Thomas fucking up his paperwork will be addition by subtraction. We don't need blah blah blah.

Wake's region includes the three time defending champions, Overseas Elite.

Good ole Devin not getting things done on time. Some of that Bz culture.

Back