• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest TBT Team

I'll be there any other Richmond Deacs going on Saturday?

Awesome! Looking forward to seeing a sprinkling of Deacon fans in Richmond!

xxx

Nikita is injured and won't be able to compete this year - we have filled the vacancy and will announce the new addition around lunchtime.

Day 1 of practice went over well. Rumor out there is that they will scrimmage the current WFU team on Thursday.

Awesome! Looking forward to seeing a sprinkling of Deacon fans in Richmond!

xxx

Nikita is injured and won't be able to compete this year - we have filled the vacancy and will announce the new addition around lunchtime.

Day 1 of practice went over well. Rumor out there is that they will scrimmage the current WFU team on Thursday.

That scrimmage sounds interesting.

It would be nice to know if the current team can hold its own... i'm guessing experience, and physicality will win out for the TBT team. Very cool, though!

Let's guess who the new addition could be...

Team is practicing in Winston so would hope the addition is either already there or close by...

Randolph?

Or everyone's number one choice:
CFYAfCPWAAAkgIz.jpg

(couldn't find the picture of him with CP3 and rec specs)

Last edited:
I'm going to guess the new addition is Big E's mom with her yellow fedora so we will completely dominate the boards in play.

If only the kids on the team this year knew what the Joel was like back when Big E, J gray and JHo were running things.

If only the kids on the team this year knew what the Joel was like back when Big E, J gray and JHo were running things.

that's what i'm saying ---- the joel was HOT FIRE when i was at wake

Eh, I've been attending games at the Joel since opening night. Skip's Joel was better than Odom's Joel, both at their peak and on average.

this guy gets it

sorry ph!

you mid-90s deacs weren't wild enough

this guy gets it

sorry ph!

you mid-90s deacs weren't wild enough

We weren’t surprised to win. We judged our experience by on the court results not off the court posing.

Back