• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest TBT Team

lol... who was surprised to win with josh howard and chris paul?!

i can't find a home split but we maybe a game or two a year (at most) at home from 2002-2005

also what's more surprising... the 5-star McDonald's All American from down the road is awesome or the skinny late commit from the Virgin Islands is the best PF in history?

seems to me like you guys should have been more shocked at the happenings on the court!

Eh, I've been attending games at the Joel since opening night. Skip's Joel was better than Odom's Joel, both at their peak and on average.

Yep the shift in the Joel from Odom to Skip was night and day. The Joel in the early 2000's was a lightning rod, games were just so much fun to be a part of. Even in Skips down years he always kept the place rocking.

Mainly because of the tempo of the game. I remember Dave slowing down the offense if it got going too fast. Frustrating. The half court offense is not a fun game to watch.

Darius Leonard is on Team Showtime that we play in our first game

so what's the starting lineup?

CJ
J-Gray
Josh
Travis
Ty Walker

I thought Devin was on the team but don't see him on the roster now?

so what's the starting lineup?

CJ
J-Gray
Josh
Travis
Ty Walker

I thought Devin was on the team but don't see him on the roster now?

Devin didn't complete his registration on time so he is no longer eligible to play.

Minutes projection please.

Will be more complicated since the games aren’t fully timed.

How did Devin not get paperwork in time so isn't eligible, but we can add Coron this late?

Also - none of the pictures/stories show Josh at practice. Is he actually playing?

Not gonna lie, I'm fairly bullish on this roster. Knockdown shooters (CJ, Coron, JGray), versatile wings (LD and McKie), rim protector (Walker), and post scorer (Big E). Definitely could use another playmaker - CMM looking great in SL, will miss him.

Back