• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest TBT Team

Not many guys who can play who were big time wake guys anymore. The skip era players are too old to compete anymore, and we know what we've had since then.

And our best players in between are actually in the NBA.

I think you could actually form a team of Wake transfers (out of WF of course) that would be much better than any team you could form from WF players of the last 8 years.

You could make a team just with kids that graduated... hahaha

I think you could actually form a team of Wake transfers (out of WF of course) that would be much better than any team you could form from WF players of the last 8 years.

no - John Collins is a fair bit better than any other WF player of the last 8 years, and his team (along with Chil, Arians, Dinos) wins

Looks like the 2019 semi finals are on now. I assume wake did not have a team this year?

no - John Collins is a fair bit better than any other WF player of the last 8 years, and his team (along with Chil, Arians, Dinos) wins

You would also have Devin Thomas and Codi Miller-McIntire on the stayed at Wake team.

Saw this tournament is happening again this year. This time 2 million dollars winner take all. I don't think Wake had a team last year but had one in 2018 and finish horribly. Anyone know about this year? https://www.thetournament.com/

Yeah, the 2018 experience soured me. I tried to get up for our team and it was just abysmal. Like, what was the point of that.

Wasn't some dude running around here trying to raise money to fund the team? Lol. Yeah, no thanks.

Wasn't some dude running around here trying to raise money to fund the team? Lol. Yeah, no thanks.

I got sucked into the hype and bought a shirt thinking the old guys would actually make the WF Bball name proud again. I felt like a fool after we got schooled in the very first game.

If enough people log in and support the team (not financially, but through "likes" and "shares" and recommendations they get in with out paying.....as I recall.

If enough people log in and support the team (not financially, but through "likes" and "shares" and recommendations they get in with out paying.....as I recall.

That was requested on here two years ago and the team was pretty high in the fan support category, so the Wake alum team got in and was destroyed in game 1.

I watched that game, we had a lot of guys that weren’t in peak physical condition playing.

Saw this tournament is happening again this year. This time 2 million dollars winner take all. I don't think Wake had a team last year but had one in 2018 and finish horribly. Anyone know about this year? https://www.thetournament.com/

LeBron couldn't remember what it was called but was talking it up in the ASG post game presser. He compared the ASG 4 qtr to so much fun like "that tournament where ex college guys play for the million"

Back