• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest TBT Team

Now I'm hyped. I was wondering who the oldest players on the roster would be. I'm guessing JGray is about it unless maybe Howard wants to give it a go. Maybe Taron?

I'm guessing Gray will be the starting PG.

If we look over the last 16 or years of Wake hoops, we kind of have a PG "problem" for this kind of set up. The only true PGs who ended their careers at Wake are playing in the NBA. I'm assuming CMM would be the backup PG for this team.

Potential starters:
PG Gray
SG LD
SF McKie
PF Thomas
C Big E

Crawford may be available. :couch:

Yeah, I think CMM is a potential player for this team. CJ Harris could also be added to the roster.

I'll be nice and say its going to be a challenge for these guys. TBT team kinda reflects our talent level for the past decade.

Crawford may be available. :couch:

Yeah, I think CMM is a potential player for this team. CJ Harris could also be added to the roster.

Yeah. I’d rather see him start than LD.

Curious who the other post player will be. Obviously McKie can play the 4.

Thinking Weaver is likely. Visser is a realtor now.

Interestingly, those three were all four-year players who played back-to-back-to-back, but never had one season of overlap. Spanned 12 consecutive years of Wake basketball.

If this is their MO, then Devin would be next...

Its 5on5 with most teams carrying around 8 players. Its supposed to be on an ESPN channel this year.

I think it was on ESPN last summer. I remember watching some of it on a Southwest flight.

I think it was on ESPN last summer. I remember watching some of it on a Southwest flight.

You posted about it and how good we could be at it.

Back