• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest TBT Team

I always have to remind myself Nikita wasn’t a grad transfer.

I don't think you all are getting excited enough for the return of the BRUISIN BELARUSIAN

Some of Nikita's stumble drives through the lane are legendary. This team is going to be awful if Nikita is logging minutes.

2012 was probably the least amount of talent a Wake team has had since (at least) the 1980s

Devin, Codi, CMM, Weaver. That'd be a pretty decent group to pair with LD, McKie, and Gray (and Nikita).

Devin, Codi, CMM, Weaver. That'd be a pretty decent group to pair with LD, McKie, and Gray (and Nikita).

Codi and CMM? I guess Dr. Atala has to start the human cloning somewhere.

When you can get Codi and CMM on the court at the same time you know you have a crap team.

Big E was recently inducted into the Wake Forest-Rolesville HS HoF (along with former WFU women's soccer player Alisha Woodson)

http://www.newsobserver.com/sports/high-school/article195615949.html

CHALLENGE3.SPORTS.122800.SV

Some of Nikita's stumble drives through the lane are legendary. This team is going to be awful if Nikita is logging minutes.

Like the one wher he shot it over the backboard?

If we’re going to do this, let’s have fun and try not choosing the shittiest players possible. Or maybe that IS the fun.

Back