• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest TBT Team

Still there as far as I can tell.

My brain is having a hard time wrapping itself around Gray and Big E sharing the court with Thomas or Mckie.

Completely different eras of Wake basketball colliding together for a common goal.

I’m going to watch every second.

Minutes projections coming once we know the full roster!

I don’t think we’ll get a CJ or CMM announcement today... They may be talked into playing at a later date.

No idea who today’s announcement will be.

Austin Arians? Coron Williams? Chris Ellis? David Weaver?

Last edited:
The team needs at least one more outside shooter and ball handler..

this seems cool. but what is it exactly?

i can’t be the only one confused

this seems cool. but what is it exactly?

i can’t be the only one confused

I’m guessing you’re the only one who hasn’t read the thread, read the BSD articles or used Google if you don’t know what TBT is.

Nice. Still need another ball handler. According to the Twitter page, there are two more players to be added.

Josh Howard. Wow. Wonder what kind of shape he’s in.

Yeah. He'll be 38. If he was in legit playing shape, he'd still be playing. Should be fun to watch off the bench. I imagine the younger players would start.

38 year-old Josh Howard is still the best player on the team.

38 year-old Josh Howard is still the best player on the team.

Considering the other guys are still playing basketball for a living and Josh Howard had to retire due to nagging injuries, I’m not so sure I agree with this.

JHO!!!! I’m more excited about this than next years b-ball season.

Which begs the silly offseason question...would the TBT team beat our 2018-19 team?

Back