• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest TBT Team

Could LD, Gray, Travis and Big E beat the current team 4 on 5?

Nice. Still need another ball handler. According to the Twitter page, there are two more players to be added.

Well let’s see. Last minute, a b-ball team with Justin Gray as basically the only somewhat serviceable ball handler.

There’s really only ONE call to make here TBT guys....

Well let’s see. Last minute, a b-ball team with Justin Gray as basically the only somewhat serviceable ball handler.

There’s really only ONE call to make here TBT guys....
Better Call Taron?

Better Call Taron?

Well let’s hope so but I was (joking) looking for Joe Dukes.

Hopefully we can get CJ, CMM, or Coron.

Looking at that list there isn’t much else in terms of guards - Harvey Hale? TVH? Childress??

Well let’s hope so but I was (joking) looking for Joe Dukes.

Hopefully we can get CJ, CMM, or Coron.

Looking at that list there isn’t much else in terms of guards - Harvey Hale? TVH? Childress??

Chill better be out recruiting, not playing in some tournament for old BB players.

Josh Howard is def the best player on this team right now

Call Taron!

Josh Howard is def the best player on this team right now

Call Taron!

That might depend on how well he has healed up after retiring from the NBA. He was pretty beat up at the end of his career.

That might depend on how well he has healed up after retiring from the NBA. He was pretty beat up at the end of his career.

He's fine and can still nail a three-pointer. I'll walk over to the gym at lunch and see if he is interested...

I saw Big E and Howard play in a charity game in Winston 3-4 years ago and neither of them were even close to in playing shape. Still sick to have them on the team though. Gray was there too and he made like 15 straight threes in a shooting competition vs Childress. Really hoping they can get CJ to join. He would fit in perfectly with their current roster.

I saw Big E and Howard play in a charity game in Winston 3-4 years ago and neither of them were even close to in playing shape.

Big E is still playing Pro ball in Europe.

I saw Big E and Howard play in a charity game in Winston 3-4 years ago and neither of them were even close to in playing shape. Still sick to have them on the team though. Gray was there too and he made like 15 straight threes in a shooting competition vs Childress. Really hoping they can get CJ to join. He would fit in perfectly with their current roster.

Big E is still playing Pro ball in Europe.

lol

If Doral doesn't get drafted on June 21st, he could still be eligible to play in The Tournament in July.

Keep a spot open.

1516017163-lions-de-geneve-40260.jpg

Different look than we are used to w/ Big E... I dig it.

Not sure I'm digging the Pirates of the Carribean French\Swiss painter look.

Back