• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest TBT Team

I don't think Darius (my all-time favorite Deac) has played in ~3 years. Not sure we want a 40 year old Mangler out there.

Would rather see CJ Harris, Coron Williams, or Austin Arians.

I thought the same about Josh Howard, but maybe he regularly gets some run in with Piedmont International

I don't think Darius (my all-time favorite Deac) has played in ~3 years. Not sure we want a 40 year old Mangler out there.

Would rather see CJ Harris, Coron Williams, or Austin Arians.

I'm aware that Harris has been a pro in Europe for awhile. What's the deal with Williams and Arians are they playing abroad?

Arians plays in Ukraine. Coron plays in the G League.

CJ!

Squad is now:

Josh Howard
Justin Gray
LD Williams
Eric Williams
CJ Harris
Travis McKie
Devin Thomas
Nikita Mescheriakov

Travis Holcombe-Faye is a genuinely good dude, but watching him get chucked face first out of Deja Vu(skankiest strip club in Greenville which puts it in the running for skankiest strip club in the planet) is definitely one of the top 3 funniest things I've ever witnessed in person. The fact that he had no idea why his face was so busted in Sociology the next day made it even better.

Back