• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest TBT Team

Dude, your point is fine but this should a happy thread about getting to watch some Wake guys play hoops again.

Ehh, that's why my feeback to Mich was private. As for the question above about alumni, you're right. I'll start another thread. It's something that I'd like to discuss.

Last edited:
Wouldn’t the bigger question be why do you need to sell T-shirt’s to fund a trip some of these guys should be able to pay for with monthly interest savings, I’m looking at you Howard.

Would rather they pay out of pocket. Then the motivation is there to make it to the Sweet 16 to get back some money. Everybody needs some skin in the game.

Would rather they pay out of pocket. Then the motivation is there to make it to the Sweet 16 to get back some money. Everybody needs some skin in the game.

Yeah, I'm not sure why we are fund raising for a bunch of adults to go compete for $2 million. That said, I have a little business venture I could use some startup capital for if you guys really like buying t-shirts.

Yeah, I'm not sure why we are fund raising for a bunch of adults to go compete for $2 million. That said, I have a little business venture I could use some startup capital for if you guys really like buying t-shirts.

There was a large request from our social following for some t-shirts and gear. Rather than just pocket cash from fans who just want to support the guys, we collectively decided to put the revenue from gear sales towards travel. Felt like the right thing to do.

There was a large request from our social following for some t-shirts and gear. Rather than just pocket cash from fans who just want to support the guys, we collectively decided to put the revenue from gear sales towards travel. Felt like the right thing to do.

People will find something to complain about in every situation over here. Don't pay it any attention.

I for one a really excited that Jgray, ERock, Howard, LD, etc. are all suiting up in gold and black again. I am hoping Jgray wears the face mask from when he broke his jaw. It's a fucking great reminder of what a great program we used to have. All we have to root for right now it our past.

Read an article about the Elam scoring method for deciding game winners. One of the issues raised was keeping track of when things happened once the game went into Elam. A simple solution would be to start an increasing clock, like an ordinary stopwatch or the way soccer keeps time once the game is put into Elam. Regular BB timing down to the 3:5x minute mark when Elam time is put into effect (first deadball after 4:00 left in the game) then start counting up "E" time. E0:00, E0:01 E0:02 etc. until the game ends. The clock could stop for dead ball situations or just be allowed to run like it does in soccer.

I would be surprised if Elam time exceeded 10 minutes of actual playing time. The leading team needs to score only seven more points.

2dv0wg6.jpg

Better than our current uniforms.

The Showtime jerseys look like someone got a really bad nose bleed and got blood all over the jersey but they could only kinda get it out during the wash.

Pretty awesome that Puma is guaranteeing an endorsement deal to any TBT player who makes the NBA afterwards.

Maybe they can sign Puma's top guy, Usain Bolt to join them.

Those are awesome. My complaint:

WHY AREN'T WE "Wake the Neighbors"!!!!?!?!?!?

Back