• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest to be in inaugural Myrtle Beach Invitational

Stop the presses. Wrangor is ok firing Manning? He assured us all we would in the Sweet 16 by now! Glad you came clean.

Pitt has 0 scholarship players. I say they win more games than us next year. Bet or no bet, Wrangor?

Almost 100% certain no one said this.

Pitt has 0 scholarship players. I say they win more games than us next year. Bet or no bet, Wrangor?

From what I can tell, Pitt has 6 scholarship players returning and 4 others still deciding. That’s a lot more than zero.

I get your point, though.

Regardless, I’d be shocked if Pitt finishes above us in the ACC next season.

So manning had talent last year and won 19 games and will have talent next year so he'll be able to win but he did not have talent this year and lost big. How does being able to win only with talent show he deserves a big coaching job? He has shown very little talent for coaching. We have seen his floor and ceiling. Last 4 and bottom of the league.

Anyone who has given a dime to ronnie since dino was fired is complicit. Treading water won't get the program anywhere.

Stop the presses. Wrangor is ok firing Manning? He assured us all we would in the Sweet 16 by now! Glad you came clean.

I don't think Manning is the answer. I don't think we're tourney bound. But I'll take this bet with you right now. Terms?

Back