• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Comey Interview on 20/20: "Left people in the room stunned"

Newenglanddeac

Reaction score
ABC: Comey compares Trump to mob boss

A source present at the taping says James Comey's interview with ABC's George Stephanopoulos, airing Sunday at 10 p.m. as a "20/20" special, is "going to shock the president and his team."

The source said Comey's comments, in his first interview since being fired by President Trump last May, will generate headlines and "certainly add more meat to the charges swirling around Trump."

In an ABC promo, Stephanopoulos says Comey compared Trump to a mob boss.
According to the source:

-The Comey interview left people in the room stunned — he told George things that he’s never said before.

-Some described the experience as surreal. The question will be how to fit it all into a one-hour show.
Comey answered every question.

-If anyone wonders if Comey will go there, he goes there.

What's next: Comey's book, "A Higher Loyalty," is out next Tuesday. He taped the interview Monday at his Washington-area home.

Get more stories like this by signing up for our daily morning newsletter, Axios AM.

https://www.axios.com/preview-of-ex...utm_medium=twsocialshare&utm_campaign=organic

Last edited:
Good grief, burn the whole thing down. We need to start over anyway.

Every response to everything Comey says about Trump should be, “So why did you help him get elected?”

Last edited:
Fox is destroying America...sigh.

Something like 1% of America watches Fox News daily. People who care about politics seem to think that number is 30%.

80% of Trumps policy proposals are taken directly from Fox and Friends.

80% of Trumps policy proposals are taken directly from Fox and Friends.

Pretty sure CNN could get Trump to do whatever they want too, all they gotta do is say something nice every now and then.

Pretty sure CNN could get Trump to do whatever they want too, all they gotta do is say something nice every now and then.

It's not the media's job to be nice or to plant policy ideas in the presidents head.

It's not the media's job to be nice or to plant policy ideas in the presidents head.

Apparently it's their job to sit on an access hollywood tape until the right moment to drop it. I'm just saying, if they're going to play politics mine as well win.

Apparently it's their job to sit on an access hollywood tape until the right moment to drop it. I'm just saying, if they're going to play politics mine as well win.

There is a massive difference between a media outlet holding on to a story until releasing it will have the biggest impact (and highest rating I might add) on the electorate (which didn't work by the way) and the media actually telling the President what policies to implement. The population can watch the news make an assessment and go vote, the president is told stuff by Steve Ducey and 8 minutes later he tweeting about some new policy initiative he wants to take. It's fucked up.

There is a massive difference between a media outlet holding on to a story until releasing it will have the biggest impact (and highest rating I might add) on the electorate (which didn't work by the way) and the media actually telling the President what policies to implement. The population can watch the news make an assessment and go vote, the president is told stuff by Steve Ducey and 8 minutes later he tweeting about some new policy initiative he wants to take. It's fucked up.

It's really fucked up. But if we have an idiot in the oval office who will go nuts if you troll him 24/7 and destroy the world or will just do what you say if you act nice, unless you want to see the world burn it would seem the latter is the better play.

It's really fucked up. But if we have an idiot in the oval office who will go nuts if you troll him 24/7 and destroy the world or will just do what you say if you act nice, unless you want to see the world burn it would seem the latter is the better play.

You say this as if Fox’s policy suggestions are going to be reasonable and productive steps towards world peace and stability, when they are actually telling him to escalate the war in Syria.

Comey is a narcissistic whore. It's ironic he's fighting Trump. They are both in love with themselves, hypocrites, and a little crazy. (Trump is crazier).

Back