• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

It's OK to be a fair weather fan

Now that you've finished genuflecting, will you please fill in the following blanks:

There are ____ professional soccer teams in London.

____ of these teams are comparable to major/minor league american sports franchises. I, RJ, draw that line at the ____ tier of the English professional soccer pyramid.

Now that you've finished genuflecting, will you please fill in the following blanks:

There are ____ professional soccer teams in London.

____ of these teams are comparable to major/minor league american sports franchises. I, RJ, draw that line at the ____ tier of the English professional soccer pyramid.

I have no interest in doing so. It's something you made up and not what I posted.

professional soccer in England:

1VNG7.gif

Jesus fucking christ RJ is an insufferable cunt.

I've never seen someone argue a point that was already conceded multiple times, even though it was incorrect to begin with.

He was wrong, was told he was right, and he still tries to tell the person who conceded his rightness that he's wrong.

Just what a giant pathetic knob.

Finally read the article and not just the pathetically funny RJ comments

The author fucking sucks. Just another DBag trying to validate his douchebaggery.

Back