• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Any Disability Lawyers Here?

I'm pretty sure that Numbers is a disabled lawyer.

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

WxDkK.gif

Only an experienced mesothelioma lawyer can determine if you are eligible for compensation. During your free legal consultation, i’ll answer your questions and provide clear advice on the next steps to take.
An estimated $30 Billion in court-ordered trust money has been set aside to help victims like yourself of asbestos exposure cover medical expenses, lost wages, and other living expenses. Mesothelioma claims are placed against the manufacturers of asbestos-containing products, not the U.S. military or U.S. government. Are you self-employed? You have rights too. Since mesothelioma claims are placed against the manufacturers of asbestos-containing products anyone who was exposed to asbestos from these products and later developed an asbestos-related disease may qualify for compensation. If you owned your own business, worked for a small company, or a large corporation, call me today to see if you qualify.

Back