• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Doral Moore Hiring an Agent, Entering NBA Draft

lol awful decision

no way he gets drafted

After the last 8 years, THIS is your final straw? We're a good hire and 2 years away from being a competitive program again.

A good hire requires someone who can make a good hire. No confidence at all that will happen between Wellman and Hatch.

m9oitu.png

You would at least think he would wait until the combine invitations were out. I am expecting there is little chance he is even invited which is almost always a tell that you are not being drafted.

Seem to be in the minority here but can't blame him. Maybe he was ready to be out of school and getting paid to play. Not very often you see a 4 year center get drafted due to potential. Hell take a look at this year's draft, pretty much freshmen big men only at the top. Not sure where he will end up, will be interested to see. Definitely stings to lose him but I'm not gonna bash the kid for leaving a dumpster fire to go try and make some money, no matter whether it ends up being the right choice or not.

A good hire requires someone who can make a good hire. No confidence at all that will happen between Wellman and Hatch.

Yeah, it baffles me that people think that getting rid of Manning automatically means a better hire. Recent history tells us that is highly unlikely. The focus needs to be on getting a competent AD.

Yeah, it baffles me that people think that getting rid of Manning automatically means a better hire. Recent history tells us that is highly unlikely. The focus needs to be on getting a competent AD.

I always thought that the focus needed to be a smaller arena? I heard that automatically gets you final 4's and nice things.

Bad decision for Doral but not all that surprising. Would think news of another big getting a Wake ship would come any time now.

how do you all think this affects wake's tournament run and pre-season "close to" top 25 ranking next year?

welp. that frees up a lot of time in my schedule this winter.

Overreaction. Hoard will be worth watching even though we won't win much.

Maybe Danny can help set him up to get some of those #DoveMenCare endorsement dollars. Gotta supplement that G League salary.

Wish Doral the best. Hope he exceeds projections. Understandably, everyone's thoughts are focused on the (devastating) impact on WF's next basketball season, and the current draft projections omitting Doral as a likely draftee, but impossible to know all of the circumstances impacting his decision.

Will always be a Doral fan. Seems like a good kid.

After the last 8 years, THIS is your final straw? We're a good hire and 2 years away from being a competitive program again.

That’s hilarious. I am suuuuper confident that that’s all it will take...

why don't the players seem to like playing for danny?

Back