• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Doral Moore Hiring an Agent, Entering NBA Draft

sucks for our team

Good luck to Doral - go hone your craft and have a nice long career

does this make doral eligible for the TDT squad?!?!?!

why don't the players seem to like playing for danny?

Who enjoys losing? I mean Danny's high water mark with maybe the best player we've had since CP3, definitely since Aminu, was 19-14 and a by the skin of our teeth NCAA tourney bid for the play in game.

I could see someone taking Doral as a late second round flyer.

I don't know that another year would have changed his draft stock too much but I do think it would have put him higher on the radar going into the 2019 draft.

total opinion. it just always seemed like crawford was the one with the mentality he was an NBA player. moore not so much. i would have bet money it would have been crawford leaving over moore. i guess the saying is true - you can't teach 7'1

This is going to sound stupid. My middle son is a senior in high school and is currently deciding between Wake and another school. He grew up a Wake fan obviously and has been to hundreds of games in his short life there. He just texted me and said he’s thinking that he doesn’t want to spend his 4 years at Wake with the Deacs being shitty at basketball so would I be upset if he went to the other school. He really thinks that it would frustrate him to no end and to him it’s clear now that Wake will not be good over the next 4 years.

I wonder how many kids think like this. Maybe he’s the only one. He lives for two things: sports and girls. He’s like his dad, not any good at either.

has this been posted here? apologies if so

This is going to sound stupid. My middle son is a senior in high school and is currently deciding between Wake and another school. He grew up a Wake fan obviously and has been to hundreds of games in his short life there. He just texted me and said he’s thinking that he doesn’t want to spend his 4 years at Wake with the Deacs being shitty at basketball so would I be upset if he went to the other school. He really thinks that it would frustrate him to no end and to him it’s clear now that Wake will not be good over the next 4 years.

I wonder how many kids think like this. Maybe he’s the only one. He lives for two things: sports and girls. He’s like his dad, not any good at either.

Success in athletics (especially football and basketball) does correlate to better admissions numbers & more applications.

Damn! I think this sucks for us short term, and sucks for him long term. Did he at least graduate early?

total opinion. it just always seemed like crawford was the one with the mentality he was an NBA player. moore not so much. i would have bet money it would have been crawford leaving over moore. i guess the saying is true - you can't teach 7'1

I think Collins breaking out and going pro had a huge influence on Moore. Collins went from a guy lower ranked than him to getting more playing time to starting to getting drafted to starting in the NBA and possibly making an All-Rookie team. Moore put in the work and improved his game and now he's ready to go pro.

I get it. But Wake football is going to be good.

Back