• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Doral Moore Hiring an Agent, Entering NBA Draft

Probably will only have four returning scholarship players. Will that be a record?

“It’s a very talented group. It’ll be a young group, but it’ll be a talented group. It’ll be our job to mold them and help them grow and develop. And we’ll be extremely competitive in the process — that’s the goal.”

What WellMan and Mannequin don't understand is no one here cares about competitive. We want wins, and competitive means nothing to the fan base deprived of wins for a decade.

Yep. That's loser talk.

Best of luck to him. Certainly can't blame him for simultaneously chasing a dream and jumping off the Titanic.

This is all starting to feel so very Bzdelikian...

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]“It’s a very talented group. It’ll be a young group, but it’ll be a talented group. It’ll be our job to mold them and help them grow and develop. And we’ll be extremely competitive in the process — that’s the goal.”

[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]“We hope that’s one of the reasons they would be interested — no question about it,” Manning said. “People look at our program and see our players develop and get better. We’ve had three guys who have been able to leave early and move on to the professional life. We hope that’s something that plays into decision making for players in general, whether you’re a big or a guard.

[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]“We definitely know we have to bring in a big to my liking. I’m sure we will. I know we will. We have the confidence in our recruiting coupled with the success of the guys who have come here.”[/FONT]

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]“I feel good because our guys have come in and developed,” Manning said. “Our guys have come in and gotten better. I know we’re doing a lot of things right for guys to be in that situation.”[/FONT]

Doing lots of things right...save for actually winning games and playing in the post season.

Congrats to Moore! This is clearly another feather in Manning's cap and be used as a positive recruiting tool. Manning can use this as another example of how he helps players develop enough to leave school early.

This should help make Wake Forest a VERY attractive landing spot in the graduate transfer market. If Manning can't find any graduate transfers that are interested in coming to Wake, then he can just use the remaining scholarship with the walk-ons so it looks like we have more scholarship players returning. How many open scholarships does Wake currently have? How many walk-ons does Wake currently have?

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...er-yurtseven-transferring-nc-state-georgetown

So here's a 7 foot kid who played right down the effin street and he transfers to Gtown because he thinks Patrick Ewing is the best big-man tutor around. Wonder if our guy inquired.

Of course it must be noted that unlike Manning, Ewing and before him the Thompsons, can bring in any kid with a pulse to play ball at Gtown and it could be that this kid from State has a pulse and not much else on his transcript.

This is a terrible post.

In defense of Manning’s comments, he’s talking to potential transfers, not trying to ease our concerns.

am i the only one feeling bad for jaylen? nothing worse than committing to something when you dont realize how bad it actually is. hes one and done for sure. wish we could give him a realease so we could can Manning NOW. its not gonna get better...not with him at the helm. if you think so you are as dumb as RJ

Probable Returners: Okeke .5 avg; Eggleston 1.0 avg; Saar 3.2 avg; Brown 7.6 avg. Total: 12.3 pts/game average. We might need to get some lessons from UVA to develop a superior defensive unit.

maybe jaylen hoard doesn't have a problem with walking onto the team as the arguably? best player

Probable Returners: Okeke .5 avg; Eggleston 1.0 avg; Saar 3.2 avg; Brown 7.6 avg. Total: 12.3 pts/game average. We might need to get some lessons from UVA to develop a superior defensive unit.
Is Brandon Childress leaving?

maybe jaylen hoard doesn't have a problem with walking onto the team as the arguably? best player

This was going to be the case regardless of who leaves.

Back