• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Doral Moore Hiring an Agent, Entering NBA Draft

timdunkandthefunk

Rusty Larue
Reaction score
I really thought he would come back....

Wow. Definitely did not expect that either. That hurts for next year. Best of luck to him. He showed great improvement this year but I think would have benefited from another year.

Has anyone seen him on any mock drafts? I haven't seen one yet.

Best of luck to him and hope it works out!

Figures considering nobody saw a 7-1 man on campus.

That really sucks. He could have had a huge season for us next year. Does not bode well for next year and makes me feel like Crawford may leave as well.

Dude must of not enjoyed playing for Manning and the boyz.

Manning must be fired and fired NOW.

This is huge and devastating....and pretty stupid...

This is definitely a vote against Manning. I'm sure he got tired of getting benched during crunch time.

Wow - this really makes no sense. I would imagine there is a 1% chance at best that he gets drafted at all. Europe doesn't seem to be a viable option for a strictly low post 7 footer with stamina issues. Perhaps he is just ready to do the G League thing? Wake has never had a player "turn pro" early that wasn't drafted in the first round (let alone not at all), right?

After this news, I have no confidence in Craw coming back. Next year's gonna suck.

Back