• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

You know it's bad when butt of our jokes is now a genius

I have no doubt that Buzz could coach the Rockets to an NCAA championship.

Did anyone expect anything less, our basketball program just gets deeper and deeper in the crap pool, while the man who started it all is enjoying success. It's all so Wake Forest.

Once he is inevitably fired, Manning will get scooped up by someone as an assistant and of course a fawning article about the "big man guru" much like this one will appear in SI, the local paper or maybe even Vice.

I have no doubt that Buzz could coach the Rockets to an NCAA championship.

I don't think Buzz could have coached the Rockets to a NCAA championship if they were all college aged, and my dog would be cutting down the nets as the coach of that team. Buzz is a cancer.

I don't think Buzz could have coached the Rockets to a NCAA championship if they were all college aged, and my dog would be cutting down the nets as the coach of that team. Buzz is a cancer.

It would have been hard to lose an NCAA Tournament with college age Paul and Harden.

I wouldn't be shocked if Rockets players don't listen more to Chris Paul (and his henchman PJ Tucker) than they do to their coach.

I don't think any of us ever said Buzzdick didn't know the game. I liken him to a savant somewhere on the scale who knows his craft but cannot teach it to, recruit or relate to college kids. Even now, he does not have the personality to be a successful pro head coach because he is just plain not a leader of men. That doesn't mean he can't assess his team's talents and deficiencies and come up with a defensive scheme to help out his head coach. And I still have utter contempt for both him and Ron and how they treated the fan base. I was on the fence between Houston and Golden State because I kinda like both teams, and it'd be nice for CP3 to lose the moniker "can't get to round 3". But after that article, eff it. I'm rooting for Golden State.

Monte Kiffin is a great DC, but absolutely a bed-crapper as a head coach. So the ACC has precedent in hiring #2's to be #1's.

Jeezuz Kryst...I made it about 10 paragraphs in...

Wonder if Chris Paul ever makes any comments to Bz about burning down the program he helped curse? Even sarcastically or semi-joking.. I mean at least some resentment has got to be there right?

FIFY

I hope redacted gets a ring this year to show all you slackers what a great coach he really is!

:couch:

buzz can coach. His teams were solid but lacking talent. Its not his fault the two players with the ball all of the time cody and devin led the league in getting fouled yet shot 50%. bad math. He doesnt have the personality to be a college coach... fine. I never thought he deserved the shit he gets.

Manning is fucking horrible and worse than Buzz, and he does have and has had talent. Its ridiculous. Now clearly he can't get along with people. What a shitshow

buzz can coach. His teams were solid but lacking talent. Its not his fault the two players with the ball all of the time cody and devin led the league in getting fouled yet shot 50%. bad math. He doesnt have the personality to be a college coach... fine. I never thought he deserved the shit he gets.

Manning is fucking horrible and worse than Buzz, and he does have and has had talent. Its ridiculous. Now clearly he can't get along with people. What a shitshow

Nominated for worst take of the year.

There is a huge difference in the college game and pro game and the approach to coaching.

We need to stop looking to the pro ranks and get a real college coach.

Hopefully we will after we waste another year with Danny.

15y7o8.gif

Jeezuz Kryst...I made it about 10 paragraphs in...

Wonder if Chris Paul ever makes any comments to Bz about burning down the program he helped build? Even sarcastically or semi-joking.. I mean at least some resentment has got to be there right?

Yeah, where’s a nut punch when you actually need one?

Fuck that fucking fuck. Fuck him to hell and back. Fuck any Wake fan who doesn't want him to rot in fucking hell for fucking eternity.

Back