• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

You know it's bad when butt of our jokes is now a genius

He was a butt, he is a butt, he always will be a butt. Nothing will change my opinion based upon what I saw here for four miserable years.

I wouldn't mind having a coach like Bz as a bench coach right now. Seems like that's his strong suit.

I can't believe some of these posts.

I can't really bear to read a long article praising Buzz, but I skimmed enough to see the Wake Forest phase of his career got yadda yadda yadda-ed.
[Redacted] spent three seasons in Boulder. When his daughter enrolled at Wake Forest University, he received a call from their athletic director offering him a job, with a contract he couldn’t refuse. Four years later, [Redacted] resigned, ready to get back into the NBA.

No mention of his record while at Wake or fan discontent? I seriously never had any ill will for the guy and don't to this day, just not a fit for the position, but to say that the allure of an NBA assistant position is greater than being the head coach at a pretty established ACC school is either major rationalizing of a personal failure or an insult to WFU.

More evidence that Wellman hired him as a favor to get him close to his daughter. Wellman could have helped to get his daughter into Wake as well.

If Bz had simply come and been a shitty head coach and had the exact same record, I would be totally fine to wish him well and be happy for his success.

But that dude came in and just shat assburgers all over the program, threw every player under the bus, acted like a goddamn child for four years.

Autistic child with no communication skills. He struggled to complete a thought and even Stan the Man Cotten was uneasy around Buzz. We always need a search committee for a hire at this level.

[Redacted] spent three seasons in Boulder. When his daughter enrolled at Wake Forest University, he received a call from their athletic director offering him a job, with a contract he couldn’t refuse. Four years later, [Redacted] resigned, ready to get back into the NBA.

No mention of his record while at Wake or fan discontent? I seriously never had any ill will for the guy and don't to this day, just not a fit for the position, but to say that the allure of an NBA assistant position is greater than being the head coach at a pretty established ACC school is either major rationalizing of a personal failure or an insult to WFU.
I definitely do. Jeff took part of my life that I use to truly enjoy, love, and built so many memories around, and he fucking destroyed it. He destroyed it to the point it was no longer salvageable anymore. All the while being an arrogant smug prick the entire time he was doing, putting all the blame on amateur kids making no money. I hope he rots in hell.

WELLMAN took part of my life that I use to truly enjoy, love, and built so many memories around, and he fucking destroyed it. He destroyed it to the point it was no longer salvageable anymore. All the while being an arrogant smug prick the entire time he was doing, putting all the blame on amateur kids making no money. I hope he rots in hell.

fixed it for you.
:)

Back