• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018 NBA Draft Thread - No Deacons Drafted

The Hawks need to rid themselves of terrible contracts of Bazemore, Schroeder and Plumlee as they tank again this year.

It’s strange how often this sentiment is expressed. There are always bad contracts teams are trying to shed. I’m sure it’s not always easy to pick winners and losers but you’d think front offices would learn better than they do.

Just saw an interview with Moore where he talks about being very comfortable stepping out and containing guards off the dribble..... :eek:

We could have used a little more of that last year.

per WOJ:

Suns: Ayton
Kings: Bagley
Hawks: Luka
Grizzlies: Jackson
Mavericks: Bamba
Magin: Trae Young

We are going to need WOJ spoilers on this thread.

per WOJ:

Suns: Ayton
Kings: Bagley
Hawks: Luka
Grizzlies: Jackson
Mavericks: Bamba
Magin: Trae Young

if true, gimme Wendell Carter over Michael Porter for MY BULLS

anybody but Trae Young, really

DiVincenzo at #22 too!

wouldn't be mad about Okogie there either

We are going to need WOJ spoilers on this thread.
He's not allowed to do spoilers now that he's at ESPN. Shams will be all over it, though. He's already confirmed the first two picks (not that there were really any questions).

The biggest losers in this year's NBA Draft are Miles Bridges and Robert Williams. Each was projected to be in or close to the Top 10 last year. Neither will be this year and threw away a year of earnings without even graduating.

Luka's mom about to set Twitter on fire.

There have been numerous fathers and sons in the NBA. I wonder if Bagley is the fist grandfather and grandson in the NBA. His granddad, Jumpin Joe Caldwell was a total freak.

Looks like the bet is off and so is the Hawks playoff run.

This is going to be like Tractor Traylor for Dirk.

Hawks prove why bad teams stay bad. They have traded Doncic to Dallas for #5 (Trae Young) and a future #1 pick. Even if that pick has no conditions, this is a terrible deal.

welp that sucks for JC

RIP Ph bet

DSJ and Luka together, don't know how that will mesh exactly

Hawks are dumbasses

2018 NBA Draft Thread - Will Moore or Crawford get drafted? Find out Thursday night!

Looks like they’re going for their own Process. Not sure why you need another 1st round pick in a future draft where you have 3 other picks in the top 34. They were in a position to make a quick trip back. I think Young is a good upside pick but he doesn’t have more upside than Luka and he has a much lower floor.

Last edited:
Back