• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018 NBA Draft Thread - No Deacons Drafted

The Phoenix part makes no sense either. Booker is clearly their best player. He plays SG. Warren and Josh Jackson are their next two best players and they are interchangeable forwards. They need a PG and a SF/SG and gave up a 1st Round pick.

This is one of those trades that is bad for both teams, but the Suns did get the best of it.

She did not say that and said the exact same thing on another show. She didn't fix it.
Oh ffs

Says the guy who complains incessantly about people putting words in his mouth.

Pretty sure she meant in this draft. First to go tonight.

Yeah. It was completely obvious what she said and meant.

Grayson Allen playing for Quin Synder is a good fit. He will be good off the bench for them. The Bob Sura comp is pretty good.

Oh ffs

Says the guy who complains incessantly about people putting words in his mouth.

That makes NO sense...Now you also what she meant to say? She didn't what BubbleBoy said she did. He simply GUESSED at it.

I'm a turd for reporting EXACTLY what she said on multiple shows, but BB is OK for GUESSING what she meant.

WOW!!!

BTW, Hutchison's mom would be the #2 pick in the mom draft behind Luka's.

Why do you care so much that she clarifies?

Such a weird dude.

Why do you care so much that she clarifies?

Such a weird dude.

Why is it weird to expect a professional to their job well?

I guarandamntee if I said what she said, you'd be all over me and not trying to find an excuse to give me an out.

Is grayson Allen, immediately, the most punchable face in the NBA? #minicruz

Can someone put RJ’s last 5 posts in a Donald trump twitter generator? Thnx

do gms not think little giannis will be a beast? he looks identical to his brother, who is on pace to dominate the league

Why is it weird to expect a professional to their job well?

I guarandamntee if I said what she said, you'd be all over me and not trying to find an excuse to give me an out.

you're a professional message board poster and you don't do your job well

do gms not think little giannis will be a beast? he looks identical to his brother, who is on pace to dominate the league

I see he’s 6’ 11” and 195 pounds. Maybe GM’s are worried about his build? No idea. I’ve been wondering the same.

I see he’s 6’ 11” and 195 pounds. Maybe GM’s are worried about his build? No idea. I’ve been wondering the same.

Like a lot of young guys, he needs more trips through the buffet line. And no more one steak limits.

hey guys.. been busy tonight. Where did Doral and Bryant end up getting drafted? I kid, I kid.

Thank you Utah. The buzz was that Celts would have taken Allen if available and that would have been a dookie too far for me to continue rooting for the home team.

This class of bigs is either going to recenter the game (pun intended) or mark the end of the NBA big.

Does it bode well for Doral’s chances of making a roster that so many teams are adding size?

Back