• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018 NBA Draft Thread - No Deacons Drafted

Spurs got a great pick. He's a really good player and very smart. It's too bad bad Kawhi is leaving. Walker could be his perfect running mate for the next 5-8 years.

If Williams doesn't sulk about coming off the bench, he could be a steal.

Sixers get an F for their 1st Round. Only the Hawks did worse.

NBA forced Sixers to take Colangelo to f up the process. Looks like he did a better job than they dreamed he would.

"University of Kansas"?

Woof

Mavs and their guards. I like Brunson but that’s like 8 guards on Mavs roster

Wonder what Doral's thinking right now. He said he thought he'd go late 1st - mid 2nd.

Don’t worry, ESPN is now listing Crawford and Moore as 40th and 48th best players remaing

That’s a shot and a good chance at Summer League.

DSJ and Luka together, don't know how that will mesh exactly

Hawks are dumbasses

Love it. Mavs pull a future top 5 pg and a top 3 wing with picks 9 and 5 in consecutive drafts. Unreal. This is why bad nba teams stay bad.

The Sixers ended a dismal draft by taking Greek Freak, Jr.

My Mavs finish draft with

Doncic
Brunson
Spalding
Antetokounmpo

Ya that will do

RJ was stupider than usual tonight. Even stupider than MJ.

Nah that’s the Mavs. 76ers traded 56 and 60 for 54

My bad...

Doncic alone is a good draft.

Before the draft some were saying Khyri Thomas was better than Zhaire Smith. Trading Bridges doesn't save much money. The talent deficit is massive.

Did the Sixers find a sucker to take Bayless? That should have been part of the Bridges trade.

It's like they were trying have the worst draft possible and only going halfway.

Trae Young could be the next Steph. I just wouldn’t trade Luka to get him.

The rest of their picks seem solid. Collins will have a lot of shooters to pass to. Should free up room for him to operate.

Back