• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018 NBA Draft Thread - No Deacons Drafted

don't like this for JC, hawks will get bagley or ayton

You think the Suns or Kings will take Luka? I don’t see the Suns passing on a Zona big projected to go #1 anyway.

The Kings PG of the future was their lottery rep.

You think Doral Moore would be a stretch for the Hawks at 3?

I mean, he’s been in to work out. And there’s the Shah connection.

Or is Bryant Crawford a better fit?

You think the Suns or Kings will take Luka? I don’t see the Suns passing on a Zona big projected to go #1 anyway.

Fox, Bogdanovich, and Doncic would be such an awesome trio, man. If Doncic and Ayton are off the board, then I hope that the Hawks pick Jackson or Bamba. Both of those guys would be great fits alongside Collins.

Vlade just called me asking if I could set up a workout for Irish.

I think it goes Luka, then Ayton.

The fact that Ayton played 1 year for Arizona is pretty irrelevant. He's from California (and the Bahamas)... It's not like he's a true local guy. Throw in PHX coach Igor Kokoskov coaching Luka last year to a EuroBasket championship and I think it'll be hard for them to not take Luka.

But it's probably 50/50.

Either way, it sucks for Collins / Atlanta... Luka would be nice for the Hawks. Was initially thinking the Hawks might trade down... Wonder if they'd consider trading up?

Suns recently hired Luka’s coach or trainer or something like that. At least a 50/50 chance he goes #1 I’d think. His numbers at his age in that league are crazy.

I think it goes Luka, then Ayton.

The fact that Ayton played 1 year for Arizona is pretty irrelevant. He's from California (and the Bahamas)... It's not like he's a true local guy. Throw in PHX coach Igor Kokoskov coaching Luka last year to a EuroBasket championship and I think it'll be hard for them to not take Luka.

But it's probably 50/50.

Either way, it sucks for Collins / Atlanta... Luka would be nice for the Hawks. Was initially thinking the Hawks might trade down... Wonder if they'd consider trading up?

Didn’t make it all the way down to this before my post but all of this.

I had forgotten Igor was his coach. I agree with 50/50.

Mo Bamba's 7'10 wingspan is just silly.

Probably just lip service but Doncic said today it's not a guarantee that he'll enter the NBA Draft.

will be curious to see if the team that drafts Ayton moves him to PG so he'll be easier to keep come free agency

Can we change the name of the thread to, 'My Name is Luka and I fucking hate Igor, I am staying in Europe, baby"?

Phoenix is saying they are listening to offers for the #1 pick. apparently they want an established player.

Back