• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NCAA Golf Regionals/Womens Championship

Cameron Young is now in the top 10 on the individual leaderboard and he is at even. Course must be a beast (btw, WF won a Natty on this course in the 1970s).

WF is DFL in the regional on the par 3s (+11).

Last edited:
The back nine has played much harder, and several teams immediately ahead of us have yet to play its toughest stretch. Hopefully we can pick up a few shots on the front and pass a bunch of teams as they get hammered coming home.

We are going the wrong way...other ACC teams doing well. Our men's golf team is a mystery to me. Ewe have tradition, top 3 practice/learning facility and a top 100 golf course behind the campus. Those is just as sad as basketball to me.

We are going the wrong way...other ACC teams doing well. Our men's golf team is a mystery to me. Ewe have tradition, top 3 practice/learning facility and a top 100 golf course behind the campus. Those is just as sad as basketball to me.

WF golf also recruits on a really high level. There is not a single golfer on Penn State that WF would offer, and every WF golf recruit never considered Penn State; yet, Penn State is 8 shots ahead to WF. Frustrating.

I don't get how OTC gets a Top 100 ranking in the world, but is only 16th by the NC panel. Don't get me wrong, I think Old Town is a great course, but I tend to agree much more with the NC Panel's rankings (which confirm it's a great course).

Penn State up to +9 so WF is 6 shots off the cut line with two rounds to go

not ready to write the post-mortem on the season yet, but how is Georgia Tech dominating the ACC? They have now won 17 ACC titles (one away from tying WF) including 16 since WF last won an ACC championship in 1985

Penn State up to +9 so WF is 6 shots off the cut line with two rounds to go

not ready to write the post-mortem on the season yet, but how is Georgia Tech dominating the ACC? They have now won 17 ACC titles (one away from tying WF) including 16 since WF last won an ACC championship in 1985

They've had some pretty good golfers come through there. Bobby Jones went to school there too.

That's probably the nicest thing you've ever said about GT.

Well they're all shitheads, but they're good at golf. Mr Fake Smile Kuchar, dork ass Cink, King of the Yips Duval, and young dork Sneiderjans.

We seem to be having similar issues like we have in the past. our top 4 are playing fine, but we aren't getting anybody going low which is what you need in college golf to score well. A 67 and a 77 are generally better than two 72s.

Back