• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NCAA Golf Regionals/Womens Championship

Thanks, your input seems quicker - keep us posted. If we do get to a team playoff, do all 5 ladies play?

Last edited:
Now tied with UL for 15th. Either ASU or Auburn have to pick up 2 shots to bump us out of playoff.

Auburn back into a tie, 3 golfers still on the course

18 is by far the easiest hole on the course, and if Auburn goes -1 over their last 2 golfers WF and UL are out

Auburn will finish tied with UL and WF (they have one golfer on the course but she is the drop score)

ASU one stroke back with one golfer on the course; could be a 3- or 4-team playoff (or an eagle from ASU would end it)

Auburn tweeted this:

That makes no sense to me. Looks like the OSU girl is done so JK tied for 1st.

Looks like th individual champion isn't decided until tomorrow.

There is no playoff for the 15th spot. Cumulative total of the non-counting scores is what is used.

There is no playoff for the 15th spot. Cumulative total of the non-counting scores is what is used.

If that's true I would be shocked. That is ridiculous. They played off at regional? Maybe they figure it doesn't really matter since it is highly unlikely the 15th place team will move into the top 8?

Does seem very odd to change format from the regional and now 'count' the 5th or dropped score. Wow.

We still have a shot at an individual national champion tomorrow. Let's go JK!

The tiebreaker was the school with the most programs on probation. With WF up against L'ville and Auburn. The Deacs had no chance. :D

In the unlikely event that WF somehow had made the final 8 where the winner is decided my match play, this WF team is not suited for match play as the bottom 2 to 3 golfers literally have no chance to win their matches against a top 10 program. Finishing 15th in the country with a true walk-on playing #5 is pretty good. Hope JK dominates today to win the individual championship. She is a Deacon all-time great.

Last edited:
Back