• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Anyone have expertise with CBD oil?

Skydog Deac

Reaction score
I have a family member in pain who wants to use CBD oil. We have bought a couple of bottles locally that have helped some, but I want to try to find the best oil for pain. The internet is difficult to discern what is best, sites are all over the place and claims abound. Anyone have a product that has worked for them, or know anything about this?

Didn't work for me. I have two knees that are bone-on-bone and getting replaced this year, and every step is painful. I got a bottle of 650mg CBD and used it three times a day for a week and went back to my Relafin and Tylenol. I read in my research that all the "legal in 50 states" CBD oils are made from hemp seeds, while in states with legal marijuana, you can get it made with actual high-CBD strains of marijuana. Maybe that's the difference.

Back