• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Ultimate Snowflakes

Her Netflix show looks like their answer to John Oliver’s HBO show. Thirty minutes every Sunday.

especially since his first was a joke.

My first was a joke because it is a way people tolerate hateful comments. Do you think that kind of racism is acceptable or has a place on these boards? Do you think if a similar comment was directed at any other minority group represented on this board that the poster wouldn't already be banned?

Check the ph tags and get back to me. Hell, bkf was allowed to argue that ph's entire body of academic accomplishment was based on his skin color and wasn't banned.

Palma dropped the N word and only took like a week off.

Toughen the fuck up.

My first was a joke because it is a way people tolerate hateful comments.[/.quote] ok

Do you think that kind of racism is acceptable or has a place on these boards?
no

Do you think if a similar comment was directed at any other minority group represented on this board that the poster wouldn't already be banned?
nope

Check the ph tags and get back to me. Hell, bkf was allowed to argue that ph's entire body of academic accomplishment was based on his skin color and wasn't banned.

Palma dropped the N word and only took like a week off.

Toughen the fuck up.

I just find the level of hypocrisy from people here absolutely amazing. If someone is not on your team then all the rules you stand for go out the window, actually this is a good microcosm for this whole thread.

The moral of the story here is that it is ok to be a dick if your talking to a person on the opposite team.

Last edited:
What Milhouse said is offensive and it should hold the same level of ire as any joke about a “black person eating chicken or watermelon” would hold.

I’m with Catamount on this one.

I just find the level of hypocrisy from people here absolutely amazing. If someone is not on your team then all the rules you stand for go out the window, actually this is a good microcosm for this whole thread.

The moral of the story here is that it is ok to be a dick if your talking to a person on the opposite team.

I know that is your go to for everything you see (and I don't blame you, if I was a conservative, I'd probably do the same thing given the state of conservatism these days), but that doesn't mean its actually the case.

My preference would be that people not post racist shit. But my preference has never been the norm on this board.

that is not moral of the story. you are a poster who irritates me. if you’d like to be a dick back then go for it. if you want to whine like a little kid then do that.

no, that's not the moral of this story at all. you're not listening

What Milhouse said is offensive and it should hold the same level of ire as any joke about a “black person eating chicken or watermelon” would hold.

I’m with Catamount on this one.

I'm with Catamount too. There is no defense to Milhouse's post.

Just want to point out thought that catamount is also, at the same time, proving the whole point of this thread: racism is tolerated or dealt with by slaps on the wrists, until a non-conservative says something.

have the mods even been alerted/noticed? isn't it a bit early to judge the Watchmen

and, to be honest, I didn't even pick up on the racial aspect of the comment until 22's post about it. it's reprehensible but probably sailed past most people who don't know/forget 22's race

Being called a dog eater by someone I don't know is offensive. Ill give it as many responses as i want to.

Milhouse has a history of this.

Hell, a MOD changed my avatar to an infamous anti-Semetic Nazi cartoon and nothing happened to him.

Tags are epitome of snowflake actions. They are for wusses who are too chickenshit to put their names to what they post.

and, to be honest, I didn't even pick up on the racial aspect of the comment until 22's post about it. it's reprehensible but probably sailed past most people who don't know/forget 22's race

Yeah, I had no clue about his race. Just figured he was another annoying "conservative."

That’s like the opposite of Sig’s post.

Catamount is allowed to eat dog and joke about it but no one else should.

Kind of like I eat too much fried chicken and I'm fat now. I can say that but no one else can.

Back